Saturday, August 1, 2009

When Mammals Ruled the Earth

I chased the cat around the apartment in my underwear for half an hour tonight, while everyone was asleep. To give you a lurid picture, the cat is grey and black and feeble, and I was wearing yellow briefs and feeble. I propped the door open before we started, to give the the cat the option of escaping this hell entirely. The cat had no idea I was vying for it's best interest, "It's a better world!" I cried, peeing a little in my underwear.

No more floridian sex shows, no more hairspray raining on it's food, no more fruit flies bouncing off it's head, no more wasting its acute hearing on this garbage:

Blanche: How does this look?
Stanley: It makes you look skinny.
Blanche: Thank you!
Stanley: Let's have sex right now.
Blanche: No, baby, I'm sweaty!!
Stanley: I don't care, you look like a little school girl right now.

The door is open!

No comments:

Post a Comment